Last day in España



A few pictures from our day in Madrid -- admittedly, I didn't get as many pictures here as I'd hoped to. My apologies! I'm sure your students have a bunch though.

Be sure to scroll through this blog and see the other posts I've made this morning (final day at Padre Ossó, farewell show, Segovia), and I'll do my best to upload the video of the farewell show in the coming days.

Last thing, on behalf of the 4 instructors...THANK YOU SO MUCH for allowing us to spend a summer with these students! We love them all very much and are so grateful to have had this chance to get to know them. They are all so smart and fun, we will miss them!


Waiting to get on the metro








At the Reina Sofía museum












At the Retiro Park






Waiting to enter the Royal Palace









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Last Week: Oviedo > Segovia > Madrid > USA